Terms and Conditions
WebsiteJudge is a free portal and reviewsite in one. Visitors with a profile can judge/rate/review websites (max. 1 rating per website).
If you want to submit a website it is not necessary to create a profile. It is WebsiteJudge's goal to provide information as accurately and actual as possible
If you are owner/ webmaster of a website and you find information and/or a image that is not accurate please use the "not ok" button at the judgement page of the specific website. The content of this website is not legally binding.
All texts, images and information provided by WebsiteJudge are copyright protected. You are not allowed to use any of texts, images and information without our express written consent.
You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, transport or distribute ANY information on WebsiteJudge like texts, images and menu's without our express written consent.
All information, suggestions, ideas etc, which we receive from you will be taken as non-confidential and free of copyrights.
If you are sure that a certain section or page in WebsiteJudge is a infringement on your brandname and/or copyrights then please notify us by e-mail. Although WebsiteJudge will take every notification seriously, WebsiteJudge can never be held responsible for a infringement on your brandname and/or copyrights caused by a submission via (registered) visitors/users of WebsiteJudge.com.
Ratings, reviews and Judgement Websites
Every indexed website can be reviewed/rated/judged on five different fields by giving a score from 1 to 10, where 1 is the lowest score and 10 the highest.
The Total score is the most important figure in WebsiteJudge. This score will be shown next to the snapshot in category- and reviewpages.
The website will be judged in the following five fields:
- first impression - What's your first impression? The better your impression the higher your score.
- design - What do you think of the design? The more beautiful the higher your score.
- usability - Is the website easy to use? The better the usability the higher your score.
- speed - Is this a fast or slow website? The faster the website the higher your score.
- total score - What is your general feeling about this site? The better the total impression the higher your score.
The average score, which you will find in the category- and reviewpages, is the average score taken from "total score".
A complete summary of the given scores you will find on the reviewpage of the specific website.
Every given rating/review/judgement is important. The more judgements a site receives, the more accurate the score will be. This is usefull/ valuable information for website owners/webmasters. With this information they can change their service, if necessary. With your ratings/reviews/judgements you can personally make a better place of the internet!
Are you owner/webmaster of a website? Then you can add additional information about your website/services for FREE. The better the additional information the higher your score can be.
Creating a profile is very, very easy and not time consuming. After registration you can directly start with rating/judging/reviewing websites. Do remember though: provide us with a correct email-adress for activation. Only then you can request a new password for your profile!
Submitting a Website
If you only want to submit a website you do not need to create a profile. However, be aware that you need to create a profile if you wish to review/judge/rate websites and/or want to register yourself as owner/webmaster of a website. You are allowed to submit ANY (non-indexed) website that complies with the following criteria:
- You are only allowed to submit the domainname of a website (ex. www.site.nl or http://site.nl) You are NOT allowed to submit subdomains (ex. http://subdomein.site.nl) or other pages (ex. http://site.nl/otherurl). Only in some occasions we allow subdomains to be indexed. If you think your subdomain deserves to be indexed you can send us an email with a valuable reason. Also note that we demand a repricoral link from subdomains.
- Websites are not allowed to provide pornografic material or encourage visits to these type of websites
- Websites are not allowed to have a religues character.
- Websites are not allowed to promote (buying/selling of) weaponry.
- Websites are not allowed to promote gambling, scams or getting rich quickly.
- Websites are not allowed to promote smoking, alcohol abuse or drug abuse.
- Websites are not allowed to encourage hatred of humans, animals or (religues) organisations.
Websites which do not meet the above criteria will absolutely be removed from WebsiteJudge.com.
Fair Use PolicyThe website information gathered by WebsiteJudge is a sample of the homepage of the website. Legally, this falls under "fair use" and is used often by indexes and searchengines on the worldwide web.
All data provided by owners and websitejudges/reviewers are confidential en will never be published to third parties without your express written consent.
If you have any questions or ideas about WebsiteJudge then you can email us using the following emailaddress firstname.lastname@example.org.